The Stewarts...my home away from home:)
Im staying in Illinois with a family that has been friends of my family for the past 14 years! We both moved around alot and lost contact several times but true friends are always there right? :)
So when I was headed homes way and passing through I decided to stay here and catch up with them! They are so much fun and I am truly enjoying my time here so far. I'll be here till the end of August as the church's secretary.
Heres a couple pics I've taken so far....
Allie girl! My roomie for the month:)
Alex and Nick

Daniel right after I straightened his hair!
This is the cutest picture I've taken here so far!!! Lana is adorable!
Alex and Me playing around with his instruments!
Allie and Joe:)
Cutie Pie!
Alex!
So when I was headed homes way and passing through I decided to stay here and catch up with them! They are so much fun and I am truly enjoying my time here so far. I'll be here till the end of August as the church's secretary.
Heres a couple pics I've taken so far....
Allie girl! My roomie for the month:)
Alex and Nick
Daniel right after I straightened his hair!
This is the cutest picture I've taken here so far!!! Lana is adorable!
Alex and Me playing around with his instruments!
Allie and Joe:)
Cutie Pie!
Alex!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home